A member-owned electric cooperative.
Thank you for learning more about SEMO Electric Cooperative and its member-owners.
- Focused. Co-op employees deliver safe, reliable and affordable electricity to homes and businesses in southeast Missouri.
- Energized. The co-op utilizes 65,000 power poles and nearly 2,600 miles of power lines.
- Local. The co-op offers walk-in offices in Bloomfield (Mo.) and Sikeston (Mo.).
- Experienced. The co-op has been serving members since 1938.
- Nonprofit. The co-op returned $880,000 in capital credits to member-owners in October 2014.
Learn more about member-owners by watching the videos below or visiting YouTube!